Huge congrats to these new Healthe Trim weight loss candidates…
I say “candidates” because they are just getting started on their weight loss journey! Here are a couple of the things that I liked about the video, and well… a couple of things I didn’t like.
You know me, I’m going to say it like it is, I think you have learned to expect (and hopefully enjoy) that part of me.
Here are some of the things that I really liked:
- These people made a “public commitment” which in my opinion is absolutely crucial when you are starting on a journey of weight loss. This is a declaration to the world that you are READY for positive change!
- They all seemed VERY genuine in their desires to lose weight as well as their reason for doing so. Granted, many were heavily based or centered in vanity, but hey… this is what motivates us right! So I am all for it!
- They all stated their starting weight and CLEARLY stated their goals. So many times people want to “lose weight” but attach NO goal with it. So basically it is some ambiguous, non-defined goal that literally makes it impossible to reach!
- It seemed like they all had “external reasons” like getting married, wanted to be a “hot mom”, wants to be back at their “health weight again” and so they can better manage family (genetic) health problems etc. This is great to have an external reason to urge you on.
Now, for a couple of things that I didn’t like:
- Rusty… you seem like a really nice guy, soft spoken and you want to get married “sometime” in the near future. Okay, so here it is – you DON’T have to lose weight to get married Rusty! You are a great guy already, at least you seem to be. Find someone who loves you exactly the way you are – right now! As you lose weight they will just become more and more attracted to you!
- Whitney… you want to get “high school skinny” again, but you never put a number on what your goals are. Come on girl! You know better than that! Put a number on it… make a clear, concise goal and then STRIVE for it!
- Melissa… same for you girl! Not sure if you had more to add, they kinda cut you off at the end of the video. Make a measurable goal and then GO FOR IT!
Overall I loved the video, especially since a few of the people on here definitely mentioned that they were going to incorporate exercise into their weight loss program. This is absolutely essential! Combining exercise with any weight loss program is the only way to have significant (and exciting) results! Plus, by making exercise part of your “lifestyle” you will be able to not only lose weight but will be able to go through time being a healthier version of who you are right now.