It is not a surprise that people that want to lose weight are getting drowned in the sea of information overload while looking for an unbiased Phen375 Review. The sad part is that there are quite a number of hyped up reviews all over the internet which are completely fake and just attempting to push the sales of the product and eventually make commissions.
An honest attempt has been made in this review to keep the information unbiased and provide only the real facts to the customers for sound decision making.
WHAT IS PHEN375?
Phen375 in fact, is a mixture of an appetite depressant which has been categorized under diet supplementations for the purpose of weight reduction along-with a fat burning supplement. This drug is an advanced version of the original Phentermine. The latter despite being very effective at suppressing appetite and burning fate was found to cause serious side effects through studies and got eventually banned. Thus, the history of Phen375 is not quite attractive.
Phen375 is created in a California laboratory which is FDA approved and 100% legal since its launch in February 2009. With the increasing number of weight loss pills promising miracle cures, it becomes even more difficult to decide whether or not the Phen375 could deliver the promising results.
Let us have a look at the various ingredients included in this fat burning supplement:
- 1.3.7 Trimethylxanthine: This increases the rate of body metabolism, energy levels as well as alertness which results in burning of more calories
- Dehydroepiandrosterone: This is a steroid hormone which plays a significant role in the process of muscle growth as well as burning of excess calories
- L-Carnitine Tartrate: This ingredient causes burning of excess fat by increasing the overall activity of the body cells. It leads to an increase in energy production
- Sympathomimetic Amine: This ingredient stimulated the sympathetic nervous system, increase the level of mental alertness and blood flow to the muscles. Thus, the rate of body metabolism is increased.
- (1)3-Dimethypentylamine Hydrochloride: This increases the body metabolism by increasing the cyclic AMP levels in the body. This results also results in the burning of more calories
- Capsicum (Cayenne): This natural ingredient which is found in chilli peppers results in burning more calories by increasing the rate of thermogenesis in the body
- Calcium: This plays a crucial role in preventing the building of excess fat in the body Calcium also transports the other ingredients of the Phen375 drug to the required areas of the body
- Tongkat Ali (Long Jack): This prevents muscle loss when the body is going through the phase of weight loss. The body metabolism is also increased by the boosting of testosterone levels which also helps in suppressing the appetite and burning excess fat
An honest Phen375 Review must consist of a list of pros and cons as no product is 100% perfect. A detailed analysis has been made as follows:
THE GOOD SIDE:
- A prescription of a doctor is not required for the use of this product as the same is 100% legal. In order to experience weight loss at a rapid pace, this pill is required to be taken along with water on a daily basis.
- The ingredients used are synthetic in nature which increases speeds up the process of burning calories
- The official website contains a list of Frequently Asked Questions which would suffice the common queries of the consumers
- The official website also consists of a few videos and successful testimonials from past clients. Advices, articles and videos related to weight loss is also provided at the website which consists of advice on diets, exercises, supplements and aids. Phen375 in other words, is expected to turn your body into a consistent fat-burning machine
- There is a 24 hour support available through mail and phone. There is not cost attached to shipping and customers are also provided with a diet plan booklet
THE BAD SIDE:
- New dieters usually find it extremely discouraging that they need to stay away from their favourite foods and beverages during the early phases of the diet plan. Thus, However, you also need to refrain from consuming junk foods such as pizzas, burgers etc.
- The cost of this product is quite high as compared to the other renowned weight loss pills available in the market. A mere 30 tablets costs $69.95. There are no discounts or coupons available and even a purchase of 60 tablets would cost almost the double of 30 tablets (current price is $138.90). If a person purchases about 120 tablets, he/she could avail a discount of around $52 which is not a feasible option for a number of prospective clients.
- This product does not rank very high in terms of quality and customer reviews. This product has already received a few negative reviews since its commencement in 2009. Some dieters have reported negative side effects such as chronic headaches, nausea, dizziness and dry mouths. There have also been reports that certain customers have been feeling constantly uncomfortable as a result of taking this drug on a daily basis. Such kind of negative reviews may create a scare among the prospective clients who would refrain from experimenting this drug to achieve positive results
- No trial samples are made available by the official website which may create a sense of suspicion among the new dieters. Moreover, the before and after photos of most of the past clients in the page of testimonials does not appear convincing and attractive in terms of results
- Dieters may also question the purpose behind making the product being made 100% legal as it puts a mark of doubt on the standards of safety
- This system goes completely against the conventional methods of losing weight which involves adequate sleep, exercise, proper diet etc. The original Phentermine has already been banned due to its side effects before the launch of Phen375. Thus, a sense of uncertainty is created among the dieters when it comes to promises made especially by new companies regarding achieving maximum positive results at the shortest span of time
- Customers also may face a dilemma while searching for an unbiased Phen375 Review over the internet. The intention of most of the reviews is to generate commissions and thus the authenticity regarding a product lies hidden
Quite a few explosive claims have been made regarding the product at the official website. You should also visit the official website to reinforce your views before making a purchase. It is recommended to get the advice of a medical professional before relying on such products and their claims. However, you should not rely only on the Phen375 Review provided on the sales page as it is intended to project specifically the benefits and the positive aspects.