I found some great information about Chili Peppers on Yahoo and wanted to make sure it was available here in once place, consolidated in the Ingredients Database. The part I liked the best about the info I found is how in Africa the farmers used to grow Chili Peppers to keep the elephants away from [...]
Tag Archives | herbs
Here is some information on Basil that is pretty interesting. I know it tastes great in Italian food but I had absolutely no idea how beneficial it was for general health. Makes me think that if you are not using Basil as a spice / herb on a regular basis it would be a great [...]
I came across some interesting information about Saffron and wanted to include it in our Ingredients Database. Here it is… Saffron is the most expensive spice in the world. Grown mostly in the Middle East, saffron threads are actually the stigmas of a particular kind of crocus, each of which needs to be carefully gathered [...]
We didn’t have a page about Rosemary in our Ingredients Database so I went ahead and added this one once I found this information on Yahoo. Rosemary has been associated with memory since ancient Greece, when students would wear it in their hair when studying for big exams. Modern science agrees: Carnosic acid, a component [...]
Sage leaf tea may not exactly be your cup of tea. The brew has a pungent, even bitter taste. Yet herbalists recommend drinking sage leaf tea for its health benefits. Its use extends from fighting illness to treating skin conditions and teeth problems. It’s easy to grow and harvest from your garden. Alternatively, look for [...]
Hey, Like Us!
Let me introduce myself…
I am The Professor!
Actually I am the main researcher here at Health Research News and I make it my personal mission to sniff out the health scams on the Internet, exposing them for what they really are.Visit our About Us page
As Featured In:
- How To Make Tumeric More Effective November 19, 2012
- Does Sitting For Too Long Decrease Your Life Span? November 14, 2012
- What’s Killing Our Immune Systems November 3, 2012
- Aspartame is linked to leukemia and lymphoma November 2, 2012
- Do You Meditate? (Answer Will Surprise You) October 27, 2012
- Juanita Herrera: I've tried diet supplements but not satisfied wit...
- Barbara: What kind of zyflamend do you take? I looked on v...
- Ralph Indigo: "if not then at least I tried it myself" Yeah...
- Cindy Butler: Paleo diet is great for inflammation. I was on it ...
- Jaime Lack: Shakeology has honest-to-God changed my life.....I...