Your Sleep Quality Makes or Breaks Your Weight Loss Bluntly, Sleep is where you either become more… Slim, Smart + Sexy or Fat, Stupid + Ugly. To much? To soon? My guess is you’d rather have it straight than sugar coated, so here it is. Deep Sleep – Makes You Thin During Deep Sleep, fat [...]
Tag Archives | weight loss
Bliss Sensations Arise From Internal Chemical Production You’re one big chemical factory. Produce the right quality and quantity of chemicals and memories of depression will fade into the mists of time. A bad dream, barely remembered. Energy to exercise. Desiring healthy food. Living from Choice. All arise from your set (internal state) in reference to [...]
You Know You’re On Track When… Read the following carefully as temporary increases in weight can signal rapid weight loss is occurring. Confusing, yes? Read on to understand Rapid Cycling of weight gain + weight loss. Fat Cell Partitioning Revisited Remember Fat Cell Partitioning (Weight Loss Versus Inch Loss) is a primary cause of weight [...]
Are You Counting Calories or Nutrients? Key 6: Eat for nutrients and calories take care of themselves. Remember Key #1: You know you’re nourished by the number of hours you forget to eat. Which relates to eating nutrient dense food, rather than calorie dense food. Two Primary Stages of Life Maturation is the first stage [...]
Weight Loss or Inch Loss? Key #5: Inch Loss is better than weight loss. Here’s why… Imagine an airtight house with flexible walls. Fill this house with gas and it will balloon up, bulging it’s sides. When people balloon it’s because more is going in their mouth than they can process and eliminate. The only [...]
Diets Fail When You’re Always Hungry Key #4: You know how well you’re nourished by the number of hours you forget to eat. If you’re always hungry, what you’re eating isn’t food for you right now. Might be food for someone else. Might be food for you another time, under a different set of circumstances. [...]
Hey, Like Us!
Let me introduce myself…
I am The Professor!
Actually I am the main researcher here at Health Research News and I make it my personal mission to sniff out the health scams on the Internet, exposing them for what they really are.Visit our About Us page
As Featured In:
- How To Make Tumeric More Effective November 19, 2012
- Does Sitting For Too Long Decrease Your Life Span? November 14, 2012
- What’s Killing Our Immune Systems November 3, 2012
- Aspartame is linked to leukemia and lymphoma November 2, 2012
- Do You Meditate? (Answer Will Surprise You) October 27, 2012
- Juanita Herrera: I've tried diet supplements but not satisfied wit...
- Barbara: What kind of zyflamend do you take? I looked on v...
- Ralph Indigo: "if not then at least I tried it myself" Yeah...
- Cindy Butler: Paleo diet is great for inflammation. I was on it ...
- Jaime Lack: Shakeology has honest-to-God changed my life.....I...